An experienced engineer currently doing some research in the field of Mechatronics, Robotics, Control and Intelligent Systems, Internet of Things, and other related fields.
Institut Teknologi Bandung – Sekolah Teknik Elektro Informatika (Gr. 2017)
Concentration: Control and Intelligent System
Politeknik Negeri Bandung – Jurusan Teknik Elektro (Gr. 2010)
Concentration: Electronics – Telecommunication
– Underwater Glider Research: which Responsible for Designing Underwater Glider’s Platform, Instrumentation, Control, and Actuator. Maintaining Underwater Glider Platform. Supervise Manufacturing Structure of Underwater Glider Platform. Guiding and Operating Underwater Glider for Research and Testing Purpose.
– Triaxial-Rock Mechanic Testing Device’s Restoration Project: Responsible for the restoration of Devices, and also improve capability and feature.
– Portable Water Quality Devices Project: Responsible for Designing and Prototyping Portable Water Quality Devices.
– Mini 3D Object Scanner Project: Responsible for Designing and Prototyping Mini 3D Object Scanner.
– Ultrasound-based Sensing Device for Blind Person Project: Responsible for Designing and Prototyping the Device.
– Radio Network Optimization Engineer Ericcson (4 Years): Responsible for Improving Cellular Network KPI for many Indonesian Cellular Provider in Jakarta, West Java, South Celebes, and North Sumatra.
– Winning 2nd Place in Indonesia-Japan Robot Competition 2009.
– Participating and runner up in KRI-KRCI (Annual Indonesian Robot Competition) 2008.